敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scordato's Pizzeria

在1,553家图森餐厅中排名第58
卓越奖
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
4911 N Stone Ave, Suite 55, Tucson, AZ 85704 (原名Pizzeria Vivace)
以当地语言显示的名称/地址
+1 520-529-2700
网址
今日
11:00 - 21:00
目前休息
查看营业时间
经营时间:
周一 - 周四 11:00 - 21:00
周五 - 周六 11:00 - 22:00
查看详情
上传照片 写点评

274条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
  • 更多
亚利桑那图森
30条点评
5天前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Scordatos is one of the best pizza choices in Tucson. Although not inexpensive, they use great ingredients, so, as they say, you get what you pay for! The only negative was in presentation, particularly the antipasto. Again great ingredients and excellent flavors, but, it doesn't look appetizing. Also, leftovers appeared to be dumped into to-go boxes. Surely a little more... 更多 

英国牛津
10条点评
1周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

My father was in town for a couple days so we decided to try out Scordato's since neither of us had been there before. He had the three mushroom pizza and we were both impressed with how good the mushrooms tasted. I had the spinach and chicken cannelloni. Sometimes this dish is served too creamy for my taste but Scordato's... 更多 

威斯康星Mequon
1条点评
4周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

My wife and I have gone to Scardoto's numerous times because their pizza and salads are delicious. However, most of the time their service is not good and negatively impacts our dining experience. Tonight was the worst! Scardato's didn't appear to be that busy (there were numerous empty tables when we arrived). We ordered a salad and pizza and asked... 更多 

亚利桑那图森
1,760条点评
4周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

It has been a little more than a year since Scordato's Pizzeria moved from St. Philip's Plaza to the corner of Stone Avenue and River Road. But it took me until almost the end of April 2017 to finally get to the new location because I tend to stay closer to home when I eat out. It was a visit... 更多 

哥伦比亚特区华盛顿特区
24条点评
4周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

The service here is wonderful, and the food is too. My aunt is 99 years old and very short now, they were so sweet and offered her a taller chair so she could eat more comfortably. Two people had spaghetti and meatballs, three had the chicken meatballs (it's a starter but they ate it as their meal), one had the... 更多 

亚利桑那图森
30条点评
4周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Great creative pizza selections, nice bar to sit at and dine, overall nice menu. Service really good. Always busy, that's a good sign ! Recommend the antipasto and mushroom pizza. Can be pricy

科罗拉多丹佛
12条点评
2017-4-20的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Everyone is a pizza critic, HOWEVER if you like a pizza with a deep, rich, complex sauce, a crispy crust, and a side of seasoned spicy dipping oil, this is the place. The crust is wonderful, and has a delicate flavor. The meats used on the pizza are first rate, wonderfully seasoned and great quality. I'm a meat-guy, and they... 更多 

伊利诺伊州内珀维尔
6条点评
2017-4-16的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This was our first visit to this restaurant, everything was excellent . We ate at a table in the bar area,very comfortable well spaced seating. We ordered the house salad with house dressing. Very good portions, the greens were fresh and crisp and the dressing a light and flavorful Italian. We ordered the Pepperoni and added mushrooms pizza. It was... 更多 

亚利桑那图森
79条点评
2017-3-12的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

The venue was surprisingly noisy. Putting more artwork on the walls could help. Somewhat lacking in decor. Felt like we were seated in a hallway. Not a room. Limited menu. The salad was good and large enough to split. The pizza came thin crust as we asked, but the prosciutto was not baked on, so they did fix that. Once... 更多 

23条点评
2017-3-7的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Our table ordered 2 pizzas, and both of them were very bland and flavorless. One was the classic Margherita. The crust rim was about 2 inches wide, so I think that took up about 20% of the total pizza, leaving about 80% of the surface for the "filling". There was very little cheese - a few thin slices placed here... 更多 

查看过Scordato's Pizzeria的旅行者还看了

 

去过Scordato's Pizzeria吗? 请分享您的经验!

写点评 上传照片

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页
优化此页

餐厅详细信息

评级
  • 食物
    服务
  • 实惠
    氛围
菜系
意餐, 披萨, 适合素食主义者
餐时
午餐, 晚餐, 宵夜
餐厅特点
提供酒精饮料, 标准酒吧, 外带, 座位, 服务员, 可供停车, 电视, 有儿童椅, 残障通道, 接受使用美国运通, 接受使用 Mastercard, 接受使用 Visa, 接受使用 Discover, 预订
就餐氛围
团体用餐, 商务会议, 儿童, 携带儿童的家庭聚餐
营业时间
星期一
11:00 - 21:00
星期二
11:00 - 21:00
星期三
11:00 - 21:00
星期四
11:00 - 21:00
星期五
11:00 - 22:00
星期六
11:00 - 22:00
位置和联系信息
  • 地址: 4911 N Stone Ave, Suite 55, Tucson, AZ 85704 (原名Pizzeria Vivace)
  • 地点: 美国  >  亚利桑那  >  图森
  • 电话号码: +1 520-529-2700