由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器:

比较热门旅游网站的最优惠价格
及其它 2 个网站!
必思10号酒店
巴黎排名第8酒店 (共1,803家)

饭店虽不是在市中心,但出门再走个三四百公尺就有地铁可搭,且离凯旋门与艾菲尔铁塔大概都只需走个三十分左右!我们的房型是顶楼的「长青」套房(虽然我们才四十岁),但除了房间,还有一个小客厅,卫生间及一个非常舒适(可以泡澡)的浴室!性价比极佳!

感谢 francesliu

语言
  • 更多语言

11 - 15 条点评,共 302 条

Google翻译

The hotel staff were friendly, rooms were clean, a free mobile phone with data for you to use when you walk the city, close to subway and convenient stores. I can't ask for a better hotel in Paris. It's something special when a small boutique hotel has done everything so right. Highly recommend your stay here.

住宿时间:2017年9月,情侣游
PatriciaFONT01,必思10号酒店 的 Directeur général,回复了这篇点评回复时间:1周前

Dear Peterlude,

It is a pleasure to read that you had a pleasant stay at the 10BIS Hotel, and thank you for taking the time to post a comment on Tripadvisor.

Be aware that our primary objective is to satisfy our customers and we are working to achieve this goal.

A great THANK YOU, and I look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Paris.

We wish you a great day.
Patricia FONTAINE and her whole team.

Google翻译

As a business traveler and globe trotter,
I’m hard to please, and very often in need.
It is rare to have staff that is able to intuit
what you need. This hotel is able to do that
without hesitation. The location is lovely, but the staff is what makes this work. My hat is off to
Jeff who literally went the distance for me
from transportation to emergency calls, tickets and more. I give this place a high five!
Camille C.

住宿时间:2017年10月,商务行
PatriciaFONT01,必思10号酒店 的 Directeur général,回复了这篇点评回复时间:1周前

Dear Camille C,

Thank you so much for staying at Le10Bis and taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor.

The whole team joins me to thank you and especially Jeff.

We are delighted to have been able to fulfill your expectations in every way and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

All my team and I wish you a great day.
Patricia FONTAINE and the entire 10BIS Team.

Google翻译

I visited 10bis hotel last year, it was just opened maybe a month before. We stayed my wife and I this week with the hope that the quality will be the same and that the maintenance is up to date. Well it only got better. The room looked bran new everything is impeccable.
To top it all, the people at the reception the pm and the night shift front office team are extremely polite and helpful.

I adopted this hotel on my future trips to Paris

住宿时间:2017年10月,情侣游
PatriciaFONT01,必思10号酒店 的 Directeur général,回复了这篇点评回复时间:2周前

Dear Charles,

We all would like to express our thanks for dedicating time to post a really nice comment about your recent stay with us.

We are very pleased to know that we met your expectations and that "it only got better".

We are really glad to receive your compliments for rooms’ decorations and quality service of our staff. Our guests’ satisfaction is our priority, then it comes all natural to try our very best to satisfy any request.

We very much hope to welcome you back again soon to your new Parisian home.

kind regards,
Patricia and all the 10Bis team

Google翻译

We discovered the 10 bis hotel by chance in mars 2017. We had a very comfortable room. Very clean and tidy. The receptionist and the team were very nice and helpful. They did all they can to make our stay homy. The address is very convenient close to main attractions and shopping areas in Paris and above all its situation near Porte Maillot make it very easy to go to CDG airport. Since then each time we go to Paris we try to book a room at Le 10Bis.

住宿时间:2017年9月,情侣游
PatriciaFONT01,必思10号酒店 的 Directeur général,回复了这篇点评回复时间:4周前

Dear Leyla,

We thank you for such a nice review about your stay at the 10Bis Hotel.

First, we feel much flattered that you consider the hotel as excellent and we are pleased you liked our facilities.
Regarding our location and as you mention, we are at a short walk from different metro stations that makes easy to move around Paris.
Also we have the luck to be in a neighborhood close to different very good local restaurants and shops.

We thank you for your mention to the staff. It is our pleasure to help our clients as much as we can, so they can have a wonderful stay in Paris.

We look forward to welcome you very soon.

Kind regards,

价格区间: ¥1,656 (基于标准间的平均价格)
酒店星级:4星级 — 必思10号酒店 4*
房间数: 23
预订选项:
TripAdvisor非常荣幸能与携程(Ctrip.com), Agoda.com, Hotels.com(好订网) 和 Booking.com (缤客)合作,确保您在必思10号酒店的预订。我们一直以最佳折扣及超值特惠,每月帮助近千万名旅行者找到最适合度假和商务旅行的酒店。

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?