由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scandal Club - 停业

Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
+371 27 001 800
收藏
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
概览
  • 非常好35%
  • 很好33%
  • 一般16%
  • 16%
  • 很糟0%
2013-2-18
“dont go there”
2013-1-26
“Finding love in a hopeless place”
餐厅营业时间 停业
美食
欧洲, 东欧, 中欧风味
价格
¥¥¥¥
评分
服务
食物
实惠
氛围
位置
Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
所有详情
点评 (6)
旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
2013-2-18点评
Google翻译

im Latvian, and this place is disgusting. thia massive doorman hit my husband in ribs, just because he was taking...更多

感谢 VioletaK_13
2013-1-27点评
Google翻译

With Rihanna's music blaring over the speakers, I looked a woman in the eyes and fell in love instantly here....更多

感谢 JosephO682
2013-1-23点评
Google翻译

Have been there many times and love this place for good alcohol and strict face-control. The only dissapointment is that...更多

感谢 AleksandraK469
2012-10-30点评
Google翻译

Fantastic atmosphere, great sushi and snacks :)) There are 2 dance floors!! And music is 100% good... lot of different...更多

感谢 AntaU
2012-7-25点评
Google翻译

A very tourist place. In Scandal you will find 95% of foreigners and the rest 5% are over there just...更多

感谢 teburetka4
2012-4-9点评
Google翻译

Vey nice place , nice music !!! Best night club in Riga !! Good price, pretty girls .... ;-))

感谢 RoyaleCasino
附近
附近的餐厅
Muusu
494 条点评
0.05公里
Black Magic
597 条点评
0.01公里
Restaurant 3
221 条点评
0.01公里
Pelmeni XL
512 条点评
0.03公里
附近的景点
View of Riga from St Peter's Church Tower
1,900 条点评
0.14公里
St. Peter's Church
853 条点评
0.14公里
Livu Square
231 条点评
0.15公里
Cat House
620 条点评
0.1公里
优化此页

餐厅详细信息

参考价位
¥146 - ¥576
菜系
欧洲, 东欧, 中欧风味
位置和联系信息
  • 地址: Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
  • 地点: 欧洲  >  拉脱维亚  >  里加地区  >  里加
  • 电话号码: +371 27 001 800
这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?
拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。 获取您的详情页