我们进行了一次双气罐潜水，而且我们潜水的地方就是两次世界大战中东海丸 和SMS莫兰号失事船舰所在地。这是两处非常好的主要潜水地。这个组织是唯一一个会带你去那里的潜水组织。他们非常友善，告诉了我们很多关于潜水的基本知识。如果你来关岛潜水的话，我非常推荐 MDA Divers这个组织。
Micronesian Divers Association (MDA) is the largest diving operator on Guam...
Micronesian Divers Association (MDA) is the largest diving operator on Guam and one of the largest PADI dive training centers in the Americas. We operate two 42' Newton diving vessels capable of handling up to 30 divers for 2-tank dives and our shop includes full retail, rental and repair services. Our dive boats operate daily and the schedule is available on our website.
Guam's water temp: 82-86°F (27-30°C)
Visibility: Inner harbor 30-60ft, outer reefs 100-150ft or more.
Please visit MDA on your next trip to Guam!
• Guided diving including hotel pickup, tanks, weights and a professional dive guide.
• FREE guided shore dives every weekend. Meet at the shop and join a group of local divers on a shore dive led by one of our professional dive guides.
• Private Charters available for large and small groups of divers or non-divers.
• Scuba training - E-learning makes it easy to start your course work online and complete your Open Water Diver certification in Guam's warm water.
• Continuing Education - Dive deeper into the sport with PADI's advanced, specialty and professional courses.
• Full retail, rental and repair services.
• Online boat schedule (visit our website)
Safety is our priority! All divers on MDA vessels are required to have a personal SMB (surface marker buoy/safety sausage) and a dive computer.