1. Pretty drive, just 10 minutes from downtown Portland
2. Columbia river to swim
3. Clothing optional beach Columbia River.
4. Bank fishing for Salmon, seasonal
5. Bird watching, especially bald eagles
6. Pumpkin Patch Farmers Market seasonal
7. Kruger's Farm Summer concerts
We came to see scenery and view the place where two great rivers come together. Unfortunately, the road to the spot - Belle Vue Point County Park is posted private, no trespassing so we could not see anything. We passed many farms where you can...更多
Escaped the city to check out this island. Not too far, but definitely easier with your own car. Nice flat island along the columbia river, providing a great loop for bikers, and a nice stretch of sandy beach.
It was a weekend back in March or early April where it was raining like cats and dogs and the air was chilly. I thought it would be a good time to explore Sauvie Island since I had never visited before and I hear it...更多
Beautiful place with many farms where you can pick your own produce from the trees and bushes. But you don't have to do that you can go to the markets where the produce is there. There's organic treasures everywhere. You can also buys trees and...更多