敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Bus Cyprus

在24家阿依纳帕跟团游览中排名第3
卓越奖
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
地址: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
电话号码:
+357 96 423602
网址
描述:

Please can we have our location changed to Protaras.

We operate out from...

Please can we have our location changed to Protaras.

We operate out from Ayia Napa and Protaras.

10% of our business is from Ayia Napa and the other 90% is from Protaras.

Thanks in anticipation.

David Williams

查看更多

TripAdvisor精选点评

阅读所有654条点评
访客评分
  • 568
    非常好
  • 62
    很好
  • 9
    一般
  • 6
  • 9
    很糟

查看更多

3天前点评
50lesleyb
上传照片 写点评

654条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
  • 更多
28条点评
3天前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

The original Red Bus Tour and the only one worth using. English commentary with all the history and some humour as well. We have done the Red Soil Villages but more worthwhile is the trip to the North. You see things you would never see on your own and the history lesson from the guide leaves everyone spellbound. You even... 更多 

5条点评
2016-12-12的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

I fell in love with the venetian palace ruins .. doesn't matter is it cold or warm u can still walk around and enjoy the old town.. ☺️ Also pomegranate juice is really tasty .. i got mix (orange + pomegranate) with 2 euro

英国伦敦
25条点评
2016-11-5的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This was our first excursion from staying at the Pernera Beach Hotel. The bus stop was only around the corner, and the driver waited when we arrived dead on time. We opted to go upstairs, thinking that it would be cooler, exposed to the elements. It was boiling because the temperature was in the mid 30's. We brought towels as... 更多 

英国苏格兰
17条点评
2016-11-4的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Great trip up to Famagusta the two English guys who took us were great very knowledgable sad story for the Cypriot people the beach was beautiful it was a very enjoyable trip

45条点评
2016-11-1的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Picked up near hotel. Really interesting day with lots of information from guide Allen, who was happy to answer questions. First went to Famagusta old town and given time to walk around and get some lunch. Then taken to Varosha, the ghost town, and time on the beach to swim. Very knowledgeable commentary about the area and its history. Beware... 更多 

英国爱丁堡
13条点评
2016-10-30的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This is the 2nd time I have been on the Original Red Bus and would happily go on it again. The tour is very informative and the guide was more than happy to take questions or discuss things further. Yes this is an old open top London bus and yes it operates in Cyprus it does get hot but if... 更多 

148条点评
2016-10-29的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

After reading great reviews about Red Bus Cyprus, we booked the Famagusta trip weeks ago online. We were all really excited about seeing the 'Ghost Town'. Despite staying in Paphos we set our alarms for 5.50am and drove the 2 hours plus to get to the pick up point at Ayia Napa Water Park for 9am. We arrived at 8.45am... 更多 

RedBus_Team_,Red Bus Cyprus 的 General Manager,回复了这篇点评

Red Bus has an outstanding achievement rate for being on time and this season has been no exception with a... 更多 

英国Bewdley
25条点评
2016-10-27的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This tour was particularly interesting for me as I spent 3yrs in famagusta in the sixties in the forces the tour was very well organised our guid Allen was great explaining the history very well and was very funny this tour is a must if your in the area Clive was our driver on the day full marks to him... 更多 

22条点评
2016-10-27的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

First time on the red bus .brilliant day out to famagusta very well informed staff would recommend this to anyone. Looking for a great day out

英国波士顿
7条点评
2016-10-26的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Had a fantastic day trip to Famagusta Learned lots in a fun way, tour guide was excellent! Must do if you're in Cyprus

查看过Red Bus Cyprus的旅行者还看了

Famagusta District阿依纳帕
 
Famagusta District阿依纳帕
Famagusta District阿依纳帕
 

去过Red Bus Cyprus吗? 请分享您的经验!

写点评 上传照片

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页