Their servings are huge and great for when you're really hungry!! A nice fun feel, their meals taste like I'm at a grandmothers secret recipe place haha. Their malts are amazing!!!
We have been there about 8 times and about 75% of the time, the food is pretty good, the other 25% the food is just so so, but those area always during really busy times. My recommendation is to come when it is not so busy in the afternoon or weekday morning. Every breakfast house in Vancouver is packed on... 更多