敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer(IE8或更新), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flagstop Cafe

在81家Boerne餐厅中排名第22
卓越奖
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
28425 Interstate 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006-9109
以当地语言显示的名称/地址
(830) 981-4413
网址
今日
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
目前休息
所有时段
经营时间:
周一 - 周六 上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
查看详情
上传照片 写点评

63条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥市
157条点评
3分 2015-11-18的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

The food here was good but over priced. No table service. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. Very good coffee. Overall an average cafe.

183条点评
4分 2015-11-3的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Tired and hungry after driving on I-10 most of the day, we pulled over for gas and a bite to eat before tackling the drive (bad!) through San Antonio. A treat! The food was fresh and hot...and good.

德克萨斯州圣安东尼奥市
12条点评
5分 2015-9-17的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Great selection and prices; loved the daily special and the atmosphere. Had the chicken fried steak and it was great. The chocolate cake for desert was one of the best we have had.

德克萨斯州Boerne
223条点评
5分 2015-9-8的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This place is a little hidden gem in Boerne. They make the best hamburgers and their chicken fried steak isn't half bad either. Their breakfast has never disappointed and has always been hot and delicious. They occasionally have monstrous cinnamon rolls under the deli glass and if you're lucky you can snag one before they're gone. I know it seems... 更多 

德克萨斯州Boerne
19条点评
4分 2015-9-3的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Cheeseburger and fries....all excellent and fries were crispy!!! Made to order so it's not the fastest service, but it's fast enough.

10条点评
5分 2015-7-30的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

My wife and I have family in the Fair Oaks Ranch area and we frequent Flagstop for all meals. It has that nostalgic, down South diner feel with the locals filling booths all day. We always see someone we know when we come in. The breakfast tacos are the best and though they have a drive thru, it's best to... 更多 

110条点评
5分 2015-7-15的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

When you are travelling along the interstates in America, you are tempted at every junction by the usual suspects - I-Hop, Wendy's, KFC, etc. However when you stumble across an independent like we did near Boerne, Texas then you have to take advantage. This cafe was popular with the locals which is always a good sign and the breakfast was... 更多 

德克萨斯州达拉斯
2,379条点评
3分 2015-7-12的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This is a truck stop cafe located on the Interstate. About 60% of the building is restaurant and the other 40% a gas station type operation. The restaurant portion was clean.It was very busy the morning we were there. You go to the counter and order as though you're at a fast food place. Ordered the biscuits and gravy along... 更多 

德克萨斯州利格城
84条点评
3分 2015-5-24的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We waited exactly 45 minutes for a croissant breakfast sandwich and a migas plate. And I use the term migas loosely. Being from Houston, we know good migas. This was eggs over tortilla strips topped with salsa and cheese. But my husband said it tasted pretty good and my sandwich was good. The coffee was good. But average food after... 更多 

42条点评
5分 2015-4-8的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

If you're in the neighborhood (i.e. within 20 miles of it), I highly recommend stopping by Flagstop Cafe and trying their fried chicken. Whether you "eat in" or swing through their "drive through", you can get some really great food there. The menu item my wife and I have chosen the last couple of times was their "2 pieces of... 更多 

查看过Flagstop Cafe的旅行者还看了

德克萨斯州Boerne
 
德克萨斯州Boerne
德克萨斯州Boerne
 

去过Flagstop Cafe吗? 请分享您的经验!

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页
优化此页

餐厅详细信息

评级
  • 食物
    4分
    服务
    4分
  • 实惠
    4分
    氛围
    3分
菜系
美式烹饪, 咖啡馆, 晚餐
餐时
午餐, 晚餐, 早餐
餐厅特色
外带, 座位, 残障通道
氛围类别
携带儿童的家庭聚餐
营业时间
星期一
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
星期二
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
星期三
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
星期四
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
星期五
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
星期六
上午6点00分 - 上午8点30分
位置和联系信息
  • 地址: 28425 Interstate 10 W, Boerne, TX 78006-9109
  • 地点: 美国  >  德克萨斯州  >  Boerne
  • 电话号码: (830) 981-4413