敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer(IE8或更新), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daeng Namnueng

在41家廊开餐厅中排名第2
卓越奖
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
526-527 Moo 4, Rim Khong Rd. | Muang Nong Khai, Nong Khai 43000, Thailand
+66(0)4246 0647
查看详情
上传照片 写点评

156条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
  • 更多
232条点评
3分 2016-6-23的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This restaurant mainly serves Namnuang only. Other menus includes pork sausage (cut in dices), fresh and deep fried spring rolls and noodle soup (menu is not so variety). Service is fast. Parking lots are available nearby. Additional charges is applied for a/c room.

密歇根安娜堡
197条点评
5分 2016-6-7的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

My second visit here. I was here last year with a group of friends. My visit this year did not disappoint. Food was very good. View of the Mekong river and Laos across the way is beautiful. The restaurant is down the street from the Nong Khai shopping area. There is seating in the air conditioned interior rooms or in... 更多 

老挝万象
214条点评
5分 2016-4-25的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

From so many positive reviews about this restaurant, accidentally found it while walking around the town during Song Kran. The staff here cannot communicate in English, however using my broken Thai they are able to understand and laughing throughout the ordering of food. I have ordered some signature dishes from the shop, food is nice and serving is very fast.... 更多 

泰国廊开
110条点评
3分 2016-4-17的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

I live Nongkhai and came here about 1 or 2 times a month, so i know the place wel, for about 6 years now. Years ago i was liking the "Vietnamese food", i dont know what happend but Vietnamese food has changed in Vietnamese STYLE FOOD, adapted to the clients but loosing Vietnamese Identity. Still very well visited, many car/travel... 更多 

泰国孔敬
39条点评
3分 2016-4-13的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Pros: About the only restaurant open in Nong Khai's tourist area during Songkran; fast service; good food Con: I have eaten here regularly over the past 13 years. The only complaint I've always had is the unfriendliness of the staff. About 80% are arrogant to cold, while the other 20% are indifferent. In the Land of Smiles, nobody smiles here,... 更多 

13条点评
5分 2016-4-1的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Definitely one of the highlights of our Nongkhai Visit, Daeng Namnueng is a beautiful restaurant situated on the banks of the mighty Mekhong. With fast and attentive service, and to do for Nam nueng and other Vietnamese dishes, the restaurant is a must visit for Nongkhai.

泰国清迈
168条点评
2分 2016-4-1的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We used to eat here fifteen years ago when we lived and worked in Nong Khai. Back then this restaurant was an unassuming Vietnamese place in a town that was unassuming river front which locals liked to frequent. Then the prime minister came and word got out it was "trendy". They built a larger building but the food stayed the... 更多 

泰国廊开
4条点评
4分 2016-3-16的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Daeng Namnueng is a very popular Vietnamese restaurant which is always busy but never seems to be overcrowded. Its often frequented by students and government workers to name but a few and is an attractive building situated on the Mekong River promenade. The food is pretty good and is i think a fusion rather than authentic. However, i find the... 更多 

78条点评
5分 2016-1-12的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We tried this chain in Udonthani and we were amazed to see the way they were making all these delicious Vietnamese dishes. They have assembly chain for their best seller items to make sure they can feed all these hungry people who push their door everyday. The service is super fast and the food is really yummy.

菲律宾马尼拉
96条点评
4分 2015-12-13的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Pop in for a snack and a drink before or after a trip to the market. Pretty good spring rolls and attentive, efficient staff.

查看过Daeng Namnueng的旅行者还看了

 

去过Daeng Namnueng吗? 请分享您的经验!

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页
优化此页

餐厅详细信息

评级
  • 食物
    4分
    服务
    4分
  • 实惠
    4分
    氛围
    4分
菜系
亚洲料理, 越南菜
餐时
午餐, 晚餐, 早餐, 早午餐, 宵夜
餐厅特色
外带, 户外用餐, 座位, 服务员, 提供酒精饮料, 外送, 预订
氛围类别
经济实惠, 携带儿童的家庭聚餐, 团体用餐
位置和联系信息
  • 地址: 526-527 Moo 4, Rim Khong Rd. | Muang Nong Khai, Nong Khai 43000, Thailand
  • 地点: 亚洲  >  泰国  >  廊开府  >  廊开
  • 电话号码: +66(0)4246 0647