It is a very good hotel located hardly a km from the city.
It has good spacious rooms with a cosy atmosphere. Its terrace restaurant is very nice and a must place to be. Service is also very good and prompt.
Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
1. We stayed in new block room 10, which has big balcony and great view.
2. Do use Google Maps. ..you call hotel owner to reach.. enter from Pykara side.. next to HPF.
3. I heard heritage block is 150 year old.
4. Food taste was good..only problem is language. .only tamil.
5. Little away from town.. which i really...
Not a regular hotel. No polished brass. Not a great bath room. Not good food. Grandfather time TV's. Just an average home stay. But what makes it unique and desirable is its privacy, location. You will feel like it's your own private cottage/bungalow. Old, antique, in a private location away from crowded Ooty city. You should have to have your...
Very difficult to locate . Google map also failed . No one near to this hotel knew about this hotel . When we reached we were very happy but once we reach inside the so called hotel & room we were shocked . How such a property can be called a hotel .
No reception !!!
No Intercom !!!
Had booked some other hotel via cleartrip. But ended up in this resort due to cleartrip's mis-communication.
Its resort for name sake. Its just a home stay.
Is around 4-5km from the ooty bu stand/ railway station with lack of travel support.
Should keep spending 100-150/- bucks every time u wanna go to main point.
Breakfast is given very lately...