The only hotel that I know down grades their guests Check you have the proper room 1st No offer of compensation Reception blamed Reservations and that basically was that until a bit of talking and eventually got a twin room
We booked the hotel via the web as we saw that it was close to the central train station and we were due to arrive late.
* The hotel is literally across the street from the side entrance and this was very comfortable for us - we arrived by train and left by train on the following day.
- No free wifi. What's their problem?
- OK location. You are better off in the 'old town' (Close to the Cathedral) unless you need to be near the station.
- Good friendly service.
- Like most large stations the local area is quite seedy and threatening late at night.
- Very noisy at 3 am as the garbage trucks...