See muscle cars, antique and classic cars, along with motorcycles,...
See muscle cars, antique and classic cars, along with motorcycles, bicycles, wagons, over 125 pedal tractors, over 500 pedal cars, hundreds of antique dolls, and thousands of antique toys dating as far back as the 1800's. This collection includes cast-iron, pressed steel, tin wind-ups, Japanese tin, and battery operated toys. Toys are from the USA, Canada, Germany, England, Argentina, and France.
We are open two weekends a month starting the weekend of Mother's Day. We are open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on those days. Admission prices are $8 for adults, $7 for seniors (65+), and $4 for students (6-17). (Children under 6 are free.) We also offer refreshments (ice cream, pop, chips, candy, etc.) in the house. Everyone is welcome to come on any of the dates we are open.
We also cater to tour buses, car and truck clubs, and other groups that wish to make special arrangements in advance. Please call for more information.
THE FOLLOWING DATES ARE WHAT WE HAVE LEFT OF OUR 2014 SEASON:
July 4, 5, and 6 **SPECIAL**
- Come celebrate the 4th with us!
- Vintage tractors on display this weekend. See many vintage tractors from the 1930's, 40's, 50's, and more!
July 19 and 20
- Wisconsin's "Best Kept Secret"
- Come and see the largest museum of its kind in the Midwest
Aug 2 and 3
- Stay the weekend in Fountain City. We have some of the most unique places to stay and the best dining establishments in the country.
Aug 16 and 17
- Visit us now and stay the whole day. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the most spectacular view.
Aug 30, 31 and Sept 1 **SPECIAL**
- Bluegrass music by "Cedar Valley" beginning at 1:00pm on Monday, Sept. 1
- Enjoy a tour of the museum this weekend and then visit the Lion's Club Farm Fest for good food, music, and fun on Saturday and Sunday
Sept 13 and 14
- Senior Citizen Weekend! *Discount and free refreshments for all senior citizens*
Sept 27 and 28 **SPECIAL**
- Vintage race cars on display. Visit with some of the local "Older" and "Newer" drives and crews.
- See the #8 Monte Carlo Race Car previously driven by Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Oct 4 and 5
- Enjoy the beauty of the spectacular autumn colors seen high above the Mississippi River Valley. This is one of the most spectacular views along the river.
Oct 11 and 12
- Come and see the unbelievable collection of cars, cycles, dolls, toys, pedal tractors, pedal cars, and airplanes, antique tools, and much more!
Oct 18 and 19
- This is our last weekend of 2014. Thanks for a great year! See you in 2015!