敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer(IE8或更新), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cacapon State Park

在15家伯克利斯普林斯景点玩乐中排名第1
卓越奖
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
地址: 818 Cacapon Lodge Dr, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411-3300
以当地语言显示的名称/地址

TripAdvisor精选点评

阅读所有158条点评
访客评分
  • 91
    非常好
  • 59
    很好
  • 6
    一般
  • 2
  • 0
    很糟

查看更多

4 分,共 5 分1周前点评
theroadnottaken35
通过移动设备发表
上传照片 写点评

158条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
3条点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Stayed with my partner in a 4 person cabin/cottage. It was very cold outside but the wood burning fireplace was very cozy. The cabin decor is very outdated there was two bedrooms, indoor bathroom w/shower, heat, full kitchen w/ a full size refrigerator, microwave , full size oven, kitchen sink , utensils, pans, and dish soap. There was also a... 更多 

卡罗莱纳州Lucama
91条点评
5 分,共 5 分 3周前点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Spent the night in a little cabin in the state park. Wonderful cabin with fireplace and all the amenities needed. 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, living room, combo dining/kitchen area, satellite tv, and a covered front porch. Easy access to trails throughout the park, Hiking and running trails available in the park, playground area, tennis courts, basketball courts, golf course,... 更多 

西维吉尼亚伯克利斯普林斯
9条点评
4 分,共 5 分 2016-12-14的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

August 2016 we drove for quite a long time around Cacapon State Park, making sure to spend time at the lovely unspoiled lake with a beach, visit the many real log cabins, and driving to the highest point in the park where you can see 3 states. It was like a trip back in time with all the buildings kept... 更多 

马里兰罗克维尔
2条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-12-7的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Stayed in the lodge. Room was small but adequate. Very clean facility. They have a beach area open in the summer that looked nice. They also have hiking trails, horseback riding and fishing.

19条点评
4 分,共 5 分 2016-11-26的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We went for a hike. The weather was lovely but trails were not well blazed and trail maintenance was just okay. However we did enjoy it and ended by sitting at the resort porch.

俄勒冈波特兰
301条点评
2 分,共 5 分 2016-11-1的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We planned this trip for over 2 years. We were interested in photographing fall foliage. We were told the last week in October was the peak. We were there the last week of October, 2016. I would say 40% of the leaves were already blown off the trees. And the remaining 60% hadn't really changed much. We were expecting bright... 更多 

宾夕法尼亚匹兹堡
25条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-10-28的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We visited Cacapon a couple weeks ago and neither one of us had been there before. While the weather was great for October, I badly want to go back when the weather is warm and take advantage of all the activities there. There is a beautiful lake, a gold course, a shooting range, and many trails to choose from! We... 更多 

10条点评
4 分,共 5 分 2016-10-26的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

I've been to Cacapon multiple times. A couple of times several years ago on a guys’ golf trip and just recently with my wife for a getaway weekend in Berkeley Springs WV. This park has it all; lakes, hiking trails, horseback riding, golf, bbg grills, picnic areas, cabins, clay pigeons (you don’t half to bring you own gun) and a... 更多 

马里兰银泉
21条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-10-24的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

WE had a reception for a wedding anniversary in the stone house next to the lake. It has indoor and outdoor fireplaces as well as a big table with plenty of roo for about 30 in a cozy format. (It was raining part of the time and windy so it was very nice inside. Later we all went to the... 更多 

马里兰Timonium
51条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-10-22的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

We stopped by to check out the park for future trips, and stayed for the peace and quiet and beautiful scenery! The Lodge has a long porch with rockers and chairs, overlooking the golf course. It was a beautiful day and we sat in the rockers and took in the stillness. We got a map from the front desk (pleasant... 更多 

查看过Cacapon State Park的旅行者还看了

西维吉尼亚伯克利斯普林斯
西维吉尼亚伯克利斯普林斯
 
西维吉尼亚伯克利斯普林斯
西维吉尼亚伯克利斯普林斯
 

去过Cacapon State Park吗? 请分享您的经验!

写点评 上传照片

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页