敬请注意: 由于本网站不支持您正在使用的浏览器,会有部分页面不能正常显示。

推荐使用TripAdvisor支持的浏览器: Windows: Internet Explorer(IE8或更新), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

Spalding Hall

在23家Bardstown景点玩乐中排名第9
街区图
卫星图
地图更新已经暂停。 放大以察看更新过的信息。
重设缩放
更新地图中......
查看方位
地址: 114 N 5th St, Bardstown, KY 40004-1449
以当地语言显示的名称/地址
电话号码: +1 800-638-4877
网址

TripAdvisor精选点评

阅读所有17条点评
访客评分
  • 9
    非常好
  • 7
    很好
  • 1
    一般
  • 0
  • 0
    很糟

5 分,共 5 分2016-10-18的点评
addspice0609
,
密苏里圣路易斯
上传照片 写点评

17条来自 TripAdvisor 社区的点评

旅行者评分
旅行者类型
时节
语言
密苏里圣路易斯
20条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-10-18的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

It's free. A wonderful collection of vintage bourbon bottles from Mr. Goetz, for all to see. Bourbon goes back many years, and it's great someone is willing to share their collection for all to enjoy. If you've got an hour or two, it's definitely worth finding.

32条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-6-2的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This building is behind the Cathedral, and there is free parking in the Cathedral parking lot. We only spent an hour here, because 70% of the museum seemed to be about the history of bourbon and the distilling industry locally. But the other 30% was quite informative about life for the early settlers in the area, their trades, their homes,... 更多 

密歇根伯奇伦
47条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-5-18的点评 通过移动设备发表
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

This trip, we just went through the Oscar Goetz bourbon museum. This has been enlarged since the last time I visited. Great displays of the various distilleries that once dotted the Kentucky landscape. Lots of old bottles, equipment and I enjoyed the old rare advertising. It takes about an hour or so to go thru but is worth it if... 更多 

88条点评
4 分,共 5 分 2015-10-1的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Attended the bourbon festival in September. The hall is historic, and has that old building smell. Attended the whisky museum, which has some interesting artifacts. The staff was pleasant, and although busy with preparation for the festival, did allows us to take our time in the museum. There was a collection of old whisky bottles and decanters for sale, cheap,... 更多 

肯塔基Russell Springs
161条点评
3 分,共 5 分 2015-6-30的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

It has a lot of history in it about Bardstown. Good thing is it is free to visit. There is a very nice lady over it that will tell you about things if you have any questions. She talked with my husband about some of the bottles and things. I am not into history as much as he is, if... 更多 

152条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2015-4-8的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Housed inside a gorgeous federal-style home built in 1819 is the Spalding Hall Historical Museum and the Oscar Getz Museum under one roof. As you wonder through this gorgeous home you will discover that both museums are interconnected in an easy flowing manner. Oscar Getz was a liquor salesman and amassed a huge collection of rare Whiskey artifacts. There is... 更多 

3条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2016-10-29的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

What treat to see the Oscar Getz Museum collection of bourbon historical artifacts from over fifty years. This museum is... 更多 

有用?
感谢 950haroldb
979条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2014-9-21的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

They have an excellent bourbon history museum. Loaded with exhibits and interesting items related to bourbon. All distilleries were represented.... 更多 

有用?
感谢 Chuck8700
肯塔基Hopkinsville
17条点评
5 分,共 5 分 2014-9-9的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

My wife and I were in Bardstown in July,and decided to take in a few of the local sights that... 更多 

有用?
感谢 Kejola1969
161条点评
4 分,共 5 分 2014-8-19的点评
下文支持划词翻译
鼠标划选或双击英文即可翻译

Good for those of us who remember St. Joe Prep School before it closed. There is lots of interesting local... 更多 

有用?
感谢 Pettitt5

查看过Spalding Hall的旅行者还看了

 

去过Spalding Hall吗? 请分享您的经验!

这是您的 TripAdvisor 详情页吗?

拥有或管理这家酒店? 免费获取您的详情页以便回复点评、更新资料或者进行其他操作。

获取您的详情页