Good little hike in nature at Chaam
- 10 Kms from Cha-am beach area
- Use google maps to find the location.
- Not touristy, not much people at the the park. Its mostly Thai visitors.
- Do not carry food inside, lot of monkey's
- Keep your valuables safe so not to be snatched or attracted by monkeys
We love this place as its kept clean and tidy by the park staff. Its a green oasis, grass is watered everyday. There are tables and chairs where you can sit and enjoy a picnic lunch. We bring a blanket and sit on the grass sometimes. There is a little van where you can buy water and drinks. Beware of...
Forest park! Absolutely not what I was expecting! To put this into perspective from 2 people’s point of view at the ages of 54 and 63 this was not an easy stroll or indeed a medium rated walk. I like a challenge and I had one today, this trail involves not just climbing 1 high peak but several and the...