Paintball Nepal is a great outdoor paintball facility with excellent markers and protective gear. Their field is set up as... 查看更多
Our paintball field lies in the heart of Kathmandu, about 1 km from the...
Our paintball field lies in the heart of Kathmandu, about 1 km from the tourist hub.
We were the pioneers of paintball in Nepal when we started in 2011 and we are still considered the best, largest and safest operator in the country.
We operate independently from the fun park, although we are located within. Truly a little quiet oasis, perfect to hang out with friends.
We have large trees, pallets, bunkers on the field in a surrounding that resembles a bit of woods ball and speed ball.
We are open every day of the week from 10:30 am to 7 pm.
Reservations can be essential especially on Saturdays.
If you want to play earlier or later please call a day ahead and we will be happy to accommodate any request.
You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks. We hope to see you soon !!
What do I need to wear?
- You must bring your own footwear, suitable for bush conditions, which supports your ankles ant totally enclose your feet (boots, athletic shoes).
Although gum boots are available on request.
- Wear dark, baggy clothing that you do not mind getting dirty or tattered while running (and sometimes rolling) through the obstacles.
ADMISSION & RENTALS
°° SNIPER PACKAGE 300 NPR
incl 30 balls, face mask, body armor, overall, marker
7 days a week. 24 hours on reservation.
* Playing fee
* Welcome and full briefing
* Protective equipment and Paintball Gear
* Paintball battle against an opponent
* Manual or Semi Automatic Marker