这里不来 你巴塞罗那干嘛来了。。。别说你来过巴塞罗那但是没看 这不是每每最著名的某某人的排名前三嘛！还有什么好多说的。。。
Park Guell is one of the masterpieces of the catalan architect Antoni...
Park Guell is one of the masterpieces of the catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, who projected it in 1900. Inaugurated as a public park in 1926, it was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, reconizing its patrimonial and cultural value as a symbol of modern architecture, being one of the biggest exponents of Gaudi's modernism. This playful urban park, the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, features peaceful greens, winding paths and many sculptures and mosaics designed by Gaudi himself.
We recommend the following options for ensuring that you arrive on time at the Park Guell Monument Precinct:
- Metro (green line, get off at Lesseps or Vallcarca). When you leave the station, you’ll have a walk of about 20-25 minutes.
- City bus (lines H6 and 32). When you get off the bus, you’ll have a walk of about 15 minutes.
- City bus (lines 92 and 24). When you get off the bus, you’ll have a walk of about 5 minutes.
- Barcelona City Tour and Bus Turistic. When you get off the bus, you’ll have a walk of about 10 minutes.
- Taxi to Park Guell (Carretera del Carmel or Calle de Marianao)